This title is the nominated study text for ICSA's qualifying programme, the first exam session for this module takes place in November 2019.
The nominated study texts for ICSA's qualifying programme June 2019 exam session, can be found here.
Publishing: July 2019 | ISBN: 9781860727450
Designed for those on the journey to becoming a Chartered Secretary or Governance Professional, ICSA’s Company Compliance and Administration study provides you with knowledge required to ensure a company acts with good governance principles and within local regulations.
It covers the role of company secretary and other board members; ensuring compliance with legislation; producing reports and maintaining documents and advice relating to shares and share capital.
This study text details all you need to know for Module 2 of the ICSA qualifying programme. It contains:
- Worked examples and ‘Test Yourself’ questions with full, worked answers
- Case studies and ‘Stop and Think’ scenarios to help you apply your knowledge
- Comprehensive chapter summaries to aid your revision.
Find out how to register for the qualifying programme.
- The role of the company secretary
- The directors
- Effective board practices
- The members
- Company compliance
- Annual or integrated report
- External audit
- Securities exchange listing regime
- Maintenance of records
- Company secretarial software
- Minutes and minute books
- Oversight by regulators
- Regulation and disclosure
- Meetings of shareholders and members
- Meetings of the board and its committees
- Shares, share capital, share register and debt capital