The latest financial crisis has increased emphasis on good governance and controls within financial service institutions. With this in mind, the ICSA has put together a package of online training courses aimed at senior managers and directors to take them through some of the fundamentals of governance, risk and compliance within the financial sector.
The governance, risk and compliance online training package consists of five individual courses:
- Corporate Governance for Financial Institutions
- Models of Supervision in Financial Services
- The Role of Compliance in Financial Services
- Dealing with Financial Sector Regulators
- Key Compliance Risks in Financial Services