This course considers how, through the application of good governance principles, private companies can better direct and manage their operations, lower their running costs and improve the reputation of their business. The course is structured around several core challenges faced by all private companies and examines how by employing the appropriate governance systems, improvements, savings and higher performance can be achieved.
Type: Full day
Location: ICSA, Saffron House, 6–10 Kirby Street, London, EC1N 8TS
- Governance as a tool as for value creation
- How governance can improve access to external finance
- Reducing cost of capital through good governance
- Using governance to improve operational performance
- How governance can increase organisational value
What will you get out of it?
- An opportunity to discuss the particular governance challenges faced by your organisation
- A chance to learn from practical, real world examples how companies have improved their performance through the development of their governance systems
- Insight into how to overcome the barriers to good governance.