Join us to explore the breadth of opportunity that a career in governance and company secretarial can offer.
You will discover the role of the company secretary and how it can get you into the boardroom at an early stage in your career.
- Be inspired by company secretaries talking about what drew them into the role, how they qualified, what a typical day looks like and why they love what they do.
- Get advice from a specialist company secretarial recruitment consultant about ways into the profession, possible career paths and salary potential.
- Network with other students and graduates over refreshments.
- Have an opportunity to chat to the ICSA team about your next steps.
A photographer will be on hand to take your professional profile picture and refreshments will be served.
Speakers on the evening include:
- Joy Johnston, Governance Manager, Sport England
- David Press, Managing Director, DMJ Recruitment
- Karina Bye FCIS, UKI Company Secretary, Aviva PLC
- Anna Machin, Governance and Compliance Manager, Ark
The evening will be streamed live on ICSA's Facebook page.
This event is for university students or recent graduates looking to find out more about the role of the company secretary. Please book early as it is a free event with limited places available on a first-come, first-served basis.
BOOK YOUR PLACE FOR 30 JANUARY 2019