Join us to explore the breadth of opportunity that a career in governance and company secretarial can offer.
You will discover the role of the company secretary and how it can get you into the boardroom at an early stage in your career.
- Be inspired by company secretaries talking about what drew them into the role, how they qualified, what a typical day looks like and why they love what they do.
- Get advice from a specialist company secretarial recruitment consultant about ways into the profession, possible career paths and salary potential.
- Network with other students and graduates over refreshments.
- Chat to our team about your next steps.
Speakers on the evening include:
- Victoria Garvin, Head of Subsidiary Governance, Aviva
- Graham Lawrence FCIS, Governance Consultant, TTP Partners
- Nick Ivory, Company Secretarial Assistant, National Grid
- David Press, Director, DMJ Recruitment
A photographer will be on hand to take your professional profile picture and refreshments will be served.
The evening will be live streamed on our Facebook page.
This event is for university students or recent graduates looking to find out more about the role of the company secretary. Please book early as it is a free event with limited places available on a first-come, first-served basis.
BOOK YOUR PLACE FOR 20 NOVEMBER 2019