Join us to explore the breadth of opportunity that a career in governance and company secretarial can offer.
You will discover the role of the company secretary and how it can get you into the boardroom at an early stage in your career.
- Be inspired by company secretaries talking about what drew them into the role, how they qualified, what a typical day looks like and why they love what they do.
- Get advice from a specialist company secretarial recruitment consultant about ways into the profession, possible career paths and salary potential.
- Network with other students and graduates over refreshments.
- Chat to our team about your next steps.
Speakers on the evening include:
- Tina Hankin FCIS, Head of Insurance Company Secretariat, Lloyds Banking Group
- Sally Mayer, Head of Corporate Secretarial and Governance Services, Baillie Gifford & Co
- Nia Harkins, Company Secretary, Burness Paull LLP
- Glenn Oborne, Managing Consultant, DMJ Recruitment
Refreshments will be served.
This event is for university students or recent graduates looking to find out more about the role of the company secretary. Please book early as it is a free event with limited places available on a first-come, first-served basis.
13 November 2019
Burness Paull LLP
50 Lothian Road
Doors open 6.00pm for 6.30pm start.
Doors close at 8.30pm.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7612 7021