ICSA Board Evaluation
A well-conducted evaluation helps the board, committees and individual directors perform to their maximum capabilities, and:
- assess the balance of skills within the board;
- identify attributes required for any new appointments;
- review practices and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness;
- consider the effectiveness of the board’s decision making processes;
- recognise the board’s outputs and achievements.
ICSA Board Evaluation is a division of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). We provide the independent, authoritative choice for board evaluation for all types of organisation, backed by the expertise of ICSA.
For more details about ICSA Board Evaluation services, please contact us.
ICSA Board Performance Evaluation's review of the annual reports of the FTSE 200 companies can now be viewed here.