If you are planning to sit an exam then it's good to start studying as early as possible. Here are a few handy tips for things to consider when studying for your exams and ways that we can support you in your studies:
- Make sure you have the recommended study text. Visit the ICSA bookshop to buy your copy.
- Think about your mode of study. You can buy tuition from one of our registered tuition providers or opt to self-study. Once you've chosen you can then...
- Plan your study programme. You can watch our webinar on planning your study to help you decide when you are going to study each week, for how long and what you are going to cover.
- Keep a record of your work. Download our guidance on using the study text and keeping a work record that works for you.
- Attend one of our study support webinars. You can find information on each of the individual module pages on study support webinars.
- Practise past exam questions. Visit the individual module pages, download past papers and have a go at answering some previous questions. Then download some suggested answers to see where you might need to do more study.