ICSA’s range of initiatives for raising the profile of the profession
ICSA is dedicated to raising the profile of the profession and creating opportunities for students, graduates and those considering a career in company secretarial or governance. Our wide range of initiatives and resources currently includes:
- Student open evenings: featuring talks by company secretaries and other industry experts. A specialist recruiter will be able to answer any questions about career prospects and a photographer will be available to take professional LinkedIn photographs.
- ICSA Advance: a free work experience job platform, offering trainee and work experience roles for students and graduates.
- ICSA/DMJ Insight days: we are working with organisations to host company secretarial students and offer an insight into the profession at the top of industry. There will be presentations by members of the organisations’ company secretary team and a workshop exercise for a hands-on feel of the role.
- AGM invitation: collaborative students will be invited to sit in on the AGM of a leading company, giving them rare insight into a very important event in the company secretary’s calendar.
- Shadowing opportunities: we are working with ICSA members to offer shadowing opportunities in a company secretarial team.
To find out more about any of these initiatives, visit the ICSA website. If you are interesting in getting involved and working with ICSA to offer opportunities like these, please get in contact with Tara Wilson at email@example.com