1. Professional subscription (subscription) to ICSA: The Governance Institute provides you with 12 months’ individual access to resources to support good governance. These include receipt of Governance and Compliance magazine, access to guidance in the ICSA online knowledge centre, unlimited use of the governance helpline service and subscriber discounts on conferences and events. Subscribers in the UK and EU will receive the printed version of the Governance + Compliance magazine. Subscribers in reduced rate countries will receive the digital version.
2. Your subscription is individual to you and you should not share your login details with others.
3. In order to deliver your subscription ICSA will use the email and address details that you supply when you register. We may also give you a welcome call to check that you are happy with the service. To ensure that you continue to enjoy the service without interruption, it is your responsibility to update your contact details if your address, telephone number or email address changes during your subscription period.
5. Subscription to ICSA: The Governance Institute is not a form of membership and does not entitle you to hold out yourself or your organisation as, or to represent or imply that you are a chartered secretary or chartered governance professional.
6. ICSA will contact you by email a month before your subscription expires with an invitation to renew for an additional 12 months. Information about current pricing and benefits is always available on our website.
7. If you wish to cancel your subscription before the end of the 12-month subscription period, please contact us at email@example.com. A refund will only be given for cancellation of which written notice by letter or email is received within 30 days from the date of your registration as a professional subscriber. If you do not renew your subscription, your service will be terminated.
8. If you have attended an ICSA training course, you are entitled to take up your complimentary six month subscription within 30 days from the date of the course that you attended. To receive this benefit you will need to complete a registration form. All other terms and conditions apply.