Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
From commercial contracts to cyber security, IP to ethical practices – Dell’s Legal teams always have new, interesting and complex challenges to tackle. Whether focused locally, regionally or globally, Legal Operations professionals develop plans, oversee programs and processes and maintain records. They review legal data, provide policy information and legal advice across the organization and manage a wide range of legal business matters.Key Responsibilities
Requires liaison with EMEA and US Corporate legal team colleagues, Auditors - PricewaterhouseCoopers, external legal advisers, EMEA and global Accounting and Tax departments.
Responsible for EMEA multi-jurisdictional subsidiary entities with the role overall encompassing:
- assistance with simplification of complex group structure
- involvement in corporate restructurings and tax initiatives
- monitoring changes in legislation and taking appropriate action and providing advice to the board of directors, accounting team and legal team
- good knowledge of governance best practice, relevant issues, statutory requirements and regulations
- preparation of board and shareholder resolutions/meetings & local filings – ensuring timely filings
- ensuring company secretarial database – Blueprint - is up-to-date for the entities managed – separate team handles uploading
- assist in the set-up of new entities in the region, as required & setting up board and shareholder meetings
- Able to work in Dell’s fast moving environment under pressure in a busy role
- Methodical with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (e-mail), good knowledge of Blueprint OneWorld (or similar)
- Confident, professional manner and appearance
- Team player – this role is to join a team of company secretaries.
- Project Management skills (Microsoft Project experience, or similar) an advantage
- Provides coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members
- ICSA qualified (ACIS) at least 8 years experience in a similar role post qualifying.
- Experience of minute taking in a business or committee environment.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
...or go back to search results.