Company Secretary - full or part time
We are a rapidly growing, enterprise software company, with a dedication to work/life balance and equality, seeking experienced company secretary. You will have full responsibility for all elements of the Company Secretarial role in a listed public company which has offices globally. We offer flexibility on location and would consider part time working hours.
What you’ll do
- We are looking for a Company Secretary who can support the Board of Directors and the business in ensuring regulatory compliance and efficient administration of the Group’s business affairs.
- You will be responsible for the effective operation of the internal company secretarial and compliance function in our fast-growing and dynamic global businesses.
- You will provide direct support to the Board and to other senior managers in relation to regulatory filings, reporting, registrations, announcements and the facilitation of Board meetings and other board business.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will ideally meet the following requirements
- Have held the office of company secretary of a public company for several years immediately before their appointment as Company Secretary
- Be a solicitor, barrister or advocate
- Be a qualified accountant
As a company we are more focussed on quality, professionalism and outputs than rigid office-based working hours. We are flexible where this role is carried out providing you are able to attend occasional meetings in the London and Fleet offices. We would also be open to flexible working hours and/or part time working to support a work-life balance.
To apply and more information
To view the full job description, click here
Reference number: Company Secretary
...or go back to search results.