Assistant Company Secretary, leading FTSE 100 company, based in Switzerland
An experienced Company Secretarial professional is required to work in an in-house legal department, particularly focusing on corporate, company secretarial and general legal support.Corporate and Company Secretarial
- Broad remit of corporate secretarial tasks, working with the Company Secretary and Deputy Company Secretary to manage the UK and JSE listings of the plc
- Lead role in administration of group entities
- Liaison with our businesses and third parties on administrative matters (e.g. outside counsel, auditors, agents, companies registries and other government/regulatory entities etc.)
- Internal management of regulatory filings and other regulatory approvals
- Assisting in drafting of legal documents
- Support for M&A and finance transactions including actioning of conditions precedent and closings
- Assistance and ad hoc project support for transactional lawyers
We are looking for candidates with a legal or company secretarial education and 5 years of experience.
The ideal candidate is well-organised, flexible as to work type and hours, able to work under pressure, a good multi-tasker and a team player who has the ability to integrate and work in a multinational team / environment at the company’s headquarters in Switzerland.
Interested candidates should apply via Glencore’s careers portal found at www.glencore.com/cosec-vacancy
Reference number: ACS
...or go back to search results.