Manager, Corporate ServicesRequirements:
The Manager will be responsible for directing the company’s corporate administration in the MENA region for a growing portfolio of Cayman Islands entities, and driving business development initiatives. The Manager will provide clear direction and comprehensive support to the Company with the aim of enhancing the company’s competitive position and achieving its strategic objectives.
In addition to managing the corporate administration function of a large group of clients, corporate training and quality control, the Manager has ultimate responsibility for managing a strong, highly effective corporate administration team.Reporting:
The role will report directly to the Managing Partner of Walkers (Dubai) LLP.Job duties:
- Implementing the business strategy for the corporate administration team, in line with the Company's targets and expectations for growth
- Inspiring, mentoring and coaching a high performing corporate administration team and building commitment to exceptional client service in the region
- Acting as Company Secretary of the Company, and ensuring that it complies with its legal and regulatory obligations
- Leading business development initiatives for the Company in the MENA region
- Participate in all aspects of recruitment, training, development of policies and procedures, goal setting and performance management
- Oversee the client on-boarding process, and ensure internal compliance policies and procedures are adhered to
- Assist with designing, implementing and overseeing internal processes, controls, and quality control checks
- Contribute to, and assist in the preparation of annual and long-term business plans
- Assist with review and circulation of client invoices, and managing the AR collection process for the MENA region
- Initiate and lead/assist with ad hoc projects and tasks as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Computer knowledge:
Windows -Microsoft Word -Microsoft Excel - Outlook
Experience of ViewPoint highly desired.Education and/or experience:
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree ideally with a minimum of six years corporate and management experience. Excellent technical, organizational and communication skills are required.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.To apply:
To apply for this role, please click on the apply now button to send a secure message and C.V.
Reference number: Manager, CS
...or go back to search results.