Sanne is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate services.
Established since 1988 and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, Sanne employs c1,800 professionals worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £250bn assets.
We deliver tailored services through a global network of offices located in 22 leading financial jurisdictions, which are spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
A Senior Administrator at Sanne, reporting to a Senior Manager within the Company Secretarial Department, will provide a full suite of company secretarial services to a portfolio of clients, in addition to assisting team members.
- Participating in board meetings, drafting and keeping minutes of the decisions;
- Preparing board packs, convening notices and proxies;
- Assisting with preparations of shareholder's meetings, circulars and resolutions;
- Maintaining strong relationship with existing clients by becoming a key contact for all board and company related matters;
- Handling day-to-day queries from the companies and responding to clients' queries in a timely manner;
- Coordinating client’s transactions, circulating and tracking documentation; Liaising with external services providers, such as, notaries, law firms, banks, auditors, tax advisors;
- Preparation of filings with the Companies Registration Office and Central Bank of Ireland;
- Administration of client matters;
- Liaison with clients, beneficiaries, client advisors and directors;
- Assist with the management of projects and client take-on;
- Provision of mentoring support to more junior members of staff;
- Company Secretarial database administration;
- Communicating with clients in an efficient manner;
- Monitor diary task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- Provide general team administration assistance as required;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience
- Qualified or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA, ACCA or equivalent;
- Trained co-sec with knowledge and experience of Irish regulated funds;
- Knowledge of Companies Act 2014 and Corporate Governance Code;
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills; Excellent organisational and prioritising skills;
- Strong minute drafting skills and excellent attention to detail
- At least 2+ years’ experience as a cosec, ideally from an environment dealing with multiple clients e.g. other cosec company, auditing firm or cosec department in law firm;
- Experience in the funds environment – particularly CBI, ICAV and regulated funds, DACs, SPV’s and Plc’s;
- Prior experience in attending board meetings and minute taking;
- Obtains the right to work within the jurisdiction of employment, Ireland;
- Experience in dealing with clients at director level.
- Overseeing coordination of all the requests in relation to legal queries, updating procedures relating to client activities;
- Motivated and driven;
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Support the company in delivering excellent service;
Seize the opportunity and you can really reach your potential with Sanne. We strive to support everyone, share knowledge, recognise talent and promote from within.