Yorkshire based plc- Assistant Company Secretary
DMJ are currently working with a well-known South Yorkshire based plc in their search for an Assistant Company Secretary.
This is a role within a very well established legal and governance team and would be ideal for someone looking to relocate back to Yorkshire.
For this role it is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a Company Secretarial function, are meticulous in your work, have strong attention to detail and are looking for a new challenge with a market leading UK retailer.
- Support the Company Secretary in organising Board and Committee meetings (standing in for the Company Secretary when necessary)
- Advise senior stakeholders around corporate governance and compliance matters
- Ensure the business adheres to the UK Corporate Governance code and Companies Act 2006
- Support the Group Company Secretary function in drafting, developing and renewing the Group’s corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage subsidiary companies and ensure statutory compliance is carried out
- Prepare Companies House filings, draft regulatory new service announcements.
For further information please apply through the portal or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org