Our client, a multinational investment management company seeks a Company Secretary to join its legal team. You will manage the company secretarial function for the business and will be responsible for attending and minuting main board and committee meetings, completing statutory filings as well as maintaining company secretarial records and advising senior leadership. The ideal candidate will be confident in liaising with the Board as well as able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment. Previous experience attending and minuting meetings is a must. If this sounds like you, get in contact with us today to find out more!
Key Role and Responsibility
- Attend and minute board meetings.
- Manage statutory books and registers for new companies.
- Complete statutory filings for Companies House following share allotments.
- Company incorporations, windups and dissolutions.
- Carry out transactional work as and when required.
- Respond to queries from other departments, regarding company secretarial matters.
- Preparation of Board minutes and packs.
Experience and Qualifications
- Fully / part ICSA qualified (GICSA / ACIS / FCIS / GCG / ACG / FCG) or equivalent.
- Substantial experience within a company secretarial department.
- Practical knowledge of Companies Act 2006.
- Experience attending and minuting Board meetings.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Highly organised; able to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Confident communicator, written and verbal, to liaise across all levels of seniority.
- Excellent attention to detail, with a vivacious and proactive work ethic.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1651