Chartered Secretary Intern
Full time - short fixed term (Four weeks)
Four days a week (including Friday)
Reports To: Assistant Group Company Secretary
- Company secretariat administration
- Ensure statutory compliance of dormant companies
- Update corporate information onto Blueprint OneWorld
- Support the migration of company books onto Blueprint OneWorld – updating registers, uploading document
- Providing corporate information as required
- Filing as Companies House using Blueprint OneWorld
- Company law and corporate governance research
Skills and Experience – Essential
- ICSA Qualification – student
(Choose 5 or 6)
- Written Communications – Effective and clear written communications with the ability to present information in a structured and concise way.
- Oral Communications – Effective and clear oral communications with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Interpersonal Skills – listens actively and communicates regularly and openly with colleagues.
- Logical Thinking – Has the ability to think clearly, logically and objectively. And to come to conclusions which are balanced, systematic and rational.
- Analytical Thinking - Can analyse the more difficult work-related problems and identify effective solutions to resolve complex issues.
- Researching Information - With guidance, demonstrating an ability to conduct thorough investigation as well as gaining an increasing understanding of research methodology. Asks relevant questions – always seeks to understand and is on the lookout for fresh ideas, quickly assimilating information in an unfamiliar field of knowledge
- Focusing on Facts - Sticking to the brief and establishing the facts and able to pay attention to detail without getting bogged down or distracted
Results Focus and Initiative
- Personal Drive - Demonstrates the drive, determination and commitment to get things done in an accurate manner within deadlines and has personal pride in the quality of output of their work.
- Self – Motivation - Has the ability to work under own initiative and without constant supervision.
Attendance & Punctuality
- Overall levels of attendance and/or punctuality are of a very good standard
- Attendance – sickness absences are reported promptly to the Head of Department and all absence procedures are followed. Instances of ad-hoc absences are very low.
- Punctuality – is generally prompt and always arrives at work on time/is prepared for and arrives on time at meetings.
- Quality of work - Presents work that is accurate and concise.
- Checking detail - Takes steps to check the accuracy of the data being used and ensures that all work is checked for mistakes before presenting the final document/communications.
- Standard of work – rarely makes any mistakes and can be trusted to provide accurate, meaningful and concise data which others may rely on.
All3Media is a leading independent television, film and digital production and distribution company. The All3Media group comprises 28 production and distribution companies across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and USA including Bentley Productions, betty, Bullion Productions, Caravan, Company Pictures, IDTV, Lime Pictures, Lion Television, Little Dot Studios, Maverick Television, Neal Street Productions, New Pictures, North One Television, Objective Media Group, Optomen, One Potato Two Potato, Raw, Seven Stories, South Pacific Pictures, Story Films, Studio Lambert, Tower Productions, Two Brothers, Two Halves Pictures, Unstoppable Film and TV, All3Media America, All3Media Deutschland and All3Media International. All3Media is owned jointly between Discovery Communications and Liberty Global.
- Additional info: Job Description (161kb) (the link will open in a new window)