Assistant Company Secretary
Our client, an industry leading investment management organisation is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join its join its close-knit company secretarial team. Reporting to the Deputy Company Secretary, you will provide centralized support to the group in in delivering impeccable client service through taking a proactive and commercial approach to the highest technical standard. The company secretarial workload will be broad and the preferred candidate will have a strong background from professional or financial services, possess the ICSA qualification and have the gravitas to develop strong relationships across all levels of the business. If you’re looking to propel the growth of your company secretarial career, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Take ownership in submitting statutory compliance work such as confirmation statements
- Support, attend and produce minutes for board and committee meetings
- Assist in technical aspects comprising of board meetings, shareholder meetings, formations, dividends, capital reductions, share allotments article changes, company re-registrations and strike-offs.
- Oversee the insurance policies and renewals and share scheme administration
- Support the Deputy Company Secretary amongst a range of company secretarial matters
- Take part in group projects as required
Experience and Qualifications
- Fully or part ICSA qualified
- A background from Professional or Financial services would be advantageous
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Ability to work well under pressure as part of a team in a fast paced setting
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, to liaise with a variety of clients in confidence
- Meticulously organised with a proactive and adaptable approach to tasks
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1668