Head of Company Secretarial
£Competitive + benefits
An award winning professional services firm is seeking a Head of Company Secretarial to propel the company secretarial service forward with a focus on business development and strategy moving forward. You will be confident in leading the team in delivering the highest standard of company secretarial service. This will involve the management of various advisory projects and acting as the point of contact for company secretarial technical matters. The right candidate will come from a professional services environment with a managerial background and the ICSA qualification in full.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Provide a full range of general company secretarial compliance services to a portfolio of clients
- Advisory / consultancy services; including group reorganisations, share capital restructurings, share transfers / allotments, share buy backs, capital reductions and drafting of Articles of Association
- Board support including attending meetings and taking minutes
- Provide advice staff at all levels and clients on company law, governance and company secretarial matters
- Assist clients in establishing robust corporate governance frameworks
- Departmental management; ensure departmental processes and procedures remain efficient and up to date, including engagement letters. Management of annual budgets
- Assist in improving existing services and developing new ones
- Ensure services offered remain competitive
- Business development, external and internal marketing, writing articles and fact sheets
- Full responsibility for staff management, including mentoring and promotions.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified
- Experience with company secretarial software Blueprint is essential
- Proficiency using Microsoft office – specifically Word and Excel
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication and presentation skills and – being confident and articulate
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines effectively
- Ability to maintain strong relationships across all levels of seniority
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1662