PLC Company Secretarial Assistant - Glasgow
Fascinating, fast-paced business has a newly created, exciting opportunity for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their small combined legal and company secretariat team.
Reporting to the Assistant Secretary you will pick up responsibility for the routine statutory requirements of the group and subsidiaries. You will build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers such as auditors, registrars and company registration offices to ensure full compliance is met.
There are also a range of other core company secretariat duties that you will have the opportunity to get involved with e.g. share plan administration, IP, AGM planning and the productions of the Annual Report.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- High level of IT literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Drive to learn
- Capable of thinking laterally to find solutions to problems
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude, being able to cope with unexpected and varied work demands.
Role would suit a graduate, part ICSA qualified or committed to qualifying. Some previous experience gained in a company secretarial team would be preferred. ICSA study support will be provided.