Manager - Company Secretarial Services
Our client, a specialist global professional services and technology firm focusing on the insurance and financial services sector, is looking to hire a Company Secretarial Manager. Reporting into the Legal Counsel the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering an effective and efficient company secretarial service to the organisation and its portfolio of clients. The preferred candidate will possess the ICSA qualification or equivalent, with c2 years+ prior company secretarial experience and a proficiency in using Blueprint. In return the organisation offers a vibrant working environment and opportunity to develop within the organisation, making it an exciting time to join.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Support and attend the board meetings, committees and EGMs/AGMs
- Produce accurate minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms with Companies House
- Action points following the drafted resolutions from the meetings
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Ensuring the timely filing of annual confirmation statements and other event driven notices with Companies House
- Stay up to date with any amendments in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Manage an Admin Assistant and carry out ad hoc office management responsibilities.
Experience and Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of Blueprint or an alternative company secretarial software
- ICSA qualified/part qualified is desirable.
- Previous company secretarial experience
- Demonstrable confident minuting ability
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Able to prioritise effectively across a range of projects
- Entrepreneurial flair with a drive to expand the company function
- Collaborative; able to manage a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1655