Company Secretary - London NW1/Remote
Global property group now seek a Company Secretary to sit within their wider legal team.
This role will take responsibility for the core governance and company secretarial duties for applicable entities within the group. You will work closely with the General Counsel and the team’s legal counsels. You will also be supported by a company secretarial administrator. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead delivery of Company Secretariat activities, contribute to Company Secretariat policies, processes and operations.
- Act as company secretary for various legal entities. Provide a full company secretarial service to a portfolio of companies, boards, joint venture entities, board committees, management committees and investment advisory committees
- Provide support, advice and training internally and externally in relation to the UK companies
- Identification, assessment and implementation of regulatory and legislative changes
- Delivery of ad hoc Corporate Governance projects under the direction of the Head of Legal
- Provide support for ad hoc technical queries and mentoring / training junior staff
- This is a developing ‘hands-on’ role
Ideally, you will be a qualified company secretary however our client is flexible on background. This is a really exciting opportunity to act at the centre of a business and play an integral role whilst gaining exposure to a multi-faceted remit.