Interim Assistant Company Secretary - 6-8 Month FTC
National Pensions provider are seeking an experienced candidate with excellent technical skills for a period of 6-8 months. This role will manage and undertake key company secretarial work relating to a porfolio of entities under their control.
Key Tasks will include:
- Assisting in the incorporation/registration of new entities; for overseas entities
- Maintenance of statutory documentation/files and Blueprint database records.
- Organizing and arranging board meetings as required, ensuring appropriate timetabling per the yearly planner
- Preparing and drafting board minutes and shareholder resolutions
- Attending board/committee meetings and fulfilling all company secretarial responsibilities
- Preparing the statutory returns or overseeing compliance by company secretarial providers in the relevant jurisdiction
Ideally, you will have excellent working knowledge of Blueprint and have a strong track record of managing a varied portfolio of entities.
This role will be based remotely for the time being and, when possible, operate from the London office in the City. Whilst it is a 6-8 month FTC, there is a strong possibility this role becomes permanent.