Part-Time Interim Consultant – Share Plans
Remote - Jan start (6 months)
c£450-500 day rate
Our client is a global listed company with a variety of complex share schemes. An experienced contractor with detailed executive and employee share schemes experience is sought to work with Equiniti on migrating a new global nominee account. You will also be responsible for the handling of day-to-day share schemes matters, ensuring compliance with internal governance and statutory requirements as necessary, working with the business on data cleansing and managing the LTIP award process. This role can be fully remote working and is envisaged to be 3 days a week for c6 months.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor and project the utilisation of newly issues shares (SAYE) and prepare block listing application and announcements as required.
- Ensure compliance across all communication materials in line with each plan are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the comprehensive review of each share plan offered for each country, including where participation affects internationally mobile employees.
- Organise the timely updating of participants booklet, plan rules, request for shareholding requirement confirmation and related documents.
- Clearly set up and communicate processes with certain timelines with stakeholders.
- Plan in accordance with the registrars, share plan administrators, offshore employee benefit trusts and trustees, legal advisers, group HR reward team and the wider HR community.
- Liaise with Equiniti in delivering the meticulous administration of awards.
Experience and Qualifications
- Share schemes experience from international FTSE companies.
- ICSA: Employee Share Plans certificate is highly desirable.
- UK SAYE and SIP.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Strong project management experience.
- Excellent communicator to build strong relationships with the business and Equiniti.
- Resourceful and able to work effectively autonomously.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1645