Head of Governance
Head of Governance 12month FTC
Salary: To £75,000
This UK focused Finance organisation has an exciting new opening within their high functioning secretariat on a 12month FTC maternity cover. You will assist with all statutory compliance, corporate governance matters, and all main board work. To be considered, you must have 5+ years’ experience ideally gained within a small team of a commercial organisation and excellent written output. This role is ideal for those looking for greater main Board exposure and the opportunity to progress their career within a fast-moving dynamic organisation.
- Providing the Secretariat for the board and high-level committees as required.
- Working closely with the Chair and CEO to lead the delivery of the overall Board Succession plan
- Providing oversight of strategic initiatives or other support required by the Chief of Staff
- Ensuring relevant actions from the Board and Management Committee are executed
- Acting as a governance expert and owner of key governance documentation including the Articles and Rules
- Leading the delivery of and implementation of findings from the annual Governance Review.
- Previous experience of providing Secretariat support to a Company Board is essential
- Experience of project management in a financial services or professional services firm is desirable.
- ICSA qualification is desirable
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this position.