Senior Company Secretarial Assistant
Our client, a reputed professional services group, has an exciting opportunity for a confident Company Secretarial Assistant to join their growing team. Reporting to the CoSec Manager, this role offers excellent exposure to work closely with the team and take responsibility for a portfolio of UK and offshore companies, advising clients on company secretarial projects and offering an annual compliance service. Ideally, we are looking for an ICSA-qualified individual with c2-3 years of experience and a good grounding in technical cosec work. If this sounds like you, get in touch today!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Be involved in the statutory maintenance of a portfolio of UK and offshore companies.
- Provide ad hoc assistance and advice to clients on special projects.
- Deal with telephone enquiries on routine matters and new enquiries.
- Assist with incorporations and maintenance of offshore companies.
- Due diligence compliance, including checking and monitoring clients.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified.
- Experience in the Company Secretarial service industry.
- Advanced user of Blueprint.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- An excellent communicator.
- A good prioritiser, able to manage their own workload.
- Confident and client-facing.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1643