Interim Assistant Co-Sec (Two Roles Available) - London/Remote
One of the UK's largest pension schemes are now seeking two interim Assistant Co-Secs to join their governance team. These roles have arisen due to an increased workload following some major projects that the team are currently undertaking.
This is a small, diverse team within a highly regulated environment and a role which will support and advise a number of key boards and committees alongside fulfilling all governance and company secretarial duties. In order to succeed in this role, you will need;
- Excellent minute writing skills
- Exposure to and understanding of regulated environments (ideally FS, Insurance or Pensions)
- Track record of advising boards and committees.
- Ability to project manage effectively.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
If this role sounds of interest, please do click apply to receive the full JD.