Non-Executive Director at Lingfield Education Trust
The board seeks three business leaders with board level experience in
- Business/Finance development
- Marketing and PR
As a key member of the board you will support the trust in achieving the following over the next 12 - 24 months:
- Growth - expansion of the trust as a whole, with the potential to sponsor new projects;
- Sustainability - building sustainability further by developing a hub of schools in Tees Valley;
- Collaboration - working with other academy trusts in the North East.
Board governance in education is a strategic, 'eyes on, hands off' commitment which typically involves attending c. six board meetings per year/6-8 hours' time per month.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- Holding executive leaders to account for the educational performance of the organisation and its pupils, and the effective and efficient performance management of staff; and
- Overseeing the financial performance of the organisation and making sure its money is well spent
As an Academy Ambassador, you will join our ambassador network which provides resources, guidance, networking events and webinars to support you in your role.
All roles are pro bono.
People from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Please register your interest now to be considered for the role.
A full trust specification is available at https://www.academyambassadors.org/board-opportunities/lingfield-education-trust
Please be aware the closing date may change if we have received sufficient applications.
More search results
Non-Executive Director at Wellspring Academy Trust
Non-Executive Director at Campfire Education Trust
Chair role at The Denbigh Alliance
Non-Executive Directors at Attigo Academy Trust
Member at Great Academies Education Trust