Company Secretarial Executive - London EC2
Our client has created a brand new role within their highly regarded Secretariat team. You'll be joining a friendly, professional and dedicated team who provide a first class service to this group throughout the UK and EMEA.
This permanent role will enable you to further develop your experience under the guidance and support of a fantastic team. You'll ideally be GradCG or looking to complete your exams soon and have between 2-4 years’ experience gained either in-house or within professional services. You will have excellent attention to detail, able to communicate with senior stakeholders and strong organisational and prioritisation skills to carry out the following key responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of entities in EMEA jurisdictions and being the day to day contact in relation thereto;
- Attending and minuting multiple Board and Committee meetings and following up promptly on actions;
- Drafting Board and Committee resolutions and related company secretarial documentation including forms for the Companies Registration Office;
- Maintaining corporate records on Diligent Entities (previously Blueprint Oneworld);
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders including Finance, Tax, Treasury, Compliance and Legal;
- Providing support for boards of directors and committees
If you're seeking to join a motivated, collaborative team environment where the quality of work is first class, then do enquire further.
If this is of interest & you'd like to receive the full job spec, click APPLY below.
Requesting the job spec does not mean you have applied for the position.
If you are interested in pursuing, please respond to the email sent with the job spec, alternatively give one of our consultants a call to discuss.