Assistant Company Secretary – Inhouse Position
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading multinational as Assistant Company Secretary.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Company Secretary include:
- Providing support and assistance on day-to-day company secretarial matters and specific ad hoc projects
- Arranging execution and sealing of legal documents
- Assisting with the organisation of the AGM
- Arranging regulatory announcements and Central Bank filings
- Assisting with the production of the Annual Report
- Responsible for ongoing management and updating of the website
- Maintenance and administration of bank mandate records for companies
- Assisting with production of investor presentations and communications
As Assistant Company Secretary you will need:
- ISCA qualified
- 5+ years' company secretarial experience , ideally in-house or with exposure to plc’s and corporates (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders is necessary.
- Familiarity with GEMS legal entity management system/ Blueprint would be beneficial
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure and on own initiative as this role will offer both teamwork as well as autonomy
Similar searches: Assistant company secretary