A leading law firm is looking for a company secretary to join its growing Dublin team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary will include:
- Annual returns
- Ensuring companies satisfy with certain statutory filing obligations
- Administering a large portfolio of clients
- Dealing with company incorporations
- Maintenance of statutory books and records and management of files
- Administering board changes and resolutions
- Liaising with clients and internal partners
As a funds company secretary, you will need:
- A third level-honours degree or professional qualification
- ICSA Qualified/ Part Qualified
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities.
- Excellent minute-taking skills
- Experience with Blueprint or Gems is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including report writing with the ability to tailor communications
- 3+ years' funds company secretarial experience in Ireland (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Previous experience as Board/committee secretary an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure and on own initiative as this role will offer both teamwork as well as autonomy
Similar searches: Company secretary