International Corporate Administrator
Have you recently graduated with a Law, Business or Languages degree? Are you looking to secure your next professional role at a renowned company? If so then this may be the role for you!
We are looking for a recent graduate to join a highly reputable advisory firm as an International Corporate Administrator. You will be supporting clients to ensure that their legal requirements and regulations are being complied with. Further responsibilities will include filing of annual reports, being the first port of call for clients and ensuring client’s databases are up to date. If you have an excellent attention to detail and you are able to use your own initiative then this could be your ideal role, so apply today!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Ability to coordinate corporate secretarial work worldwide
- Managing the relationship between the client and legal team
- Ensuring legal requirements are complied with
- Assisting with filing of annual accounts, informing the local Registry of changes to the board of directors
- Being the first point of call for the client and ensuring client satisfaction
- Monthly update calls with the client to review the progress
- Assisting with the set-up of new clients
- Responsibility for ensuring clients’ online databases are up to date and contain accurate information
Experience and Qualifications
- A Business, Language or Law degree are desirable
- Sound computer skills
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Confident when dealing with stakeholders of all levels.
- A passion for client service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An interest in project management.
- The ability to manage your own workload.
- Excellent personal organisational skills.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1631