Interim Board Support Assistant - London EC4
Listed FS firm now seek a Board Support Assistant on an FTC basis until May 2021.
This role would be ideal for someone who is an experienced administrator with a Corporate Secretariat background used to working with senior stakeholders, very strong administrative skills and a good track record of supporting Boards and Committees and other formal meetings in a fast moving and challenging environment ideally in a regulated company environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing general administrative support, including arranging meetings, drafting responses to emails, filing and archiving
- Facilitating excellent Board and Committee meetings by ensuring the timely receipt, high quality presentation of Board materials and meeting support logistics
- Securely distributing restricted / confidential Board and Board Committee papers
- Liaising with Directors’ and members’ offices to arrange ad hoc Board and Board Committee meetings
- Collaboratively working with the Company Secretaries and other members of the team by proactively sharing relevant information
- Responsible for arranging Board off-site meetings.
If this is of interest, do click apply to receive the full JD.