Deputy Company Secretary
Are you a credible and pragmatic Chartered Secretary with a solid plc experience? A globally established organisation within the technology industry is seeking a Deputy Company Secretary to join its close-knit corporate head office team. You’ll enjoy the breath of exposure including drafting sections of the annual report and attending the Audit committee as well as a number of ‘non-core’ areas like share schemes, insurance, pensions, intellectual property and data protection matters. There are likely to be a number of projects too e.g. strategic acquisitions. The successful candidate will be highly personable, Senior Assistant or Deputy Company Secretary, with a proactive, ‘hands-on’ approach. If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Support and minute the board and committee meetings as required
- Maintain the Group’s statutory registers and establish compliance/statutory requirements for Stock Exchange & subsidiary and PLC work
- Manage the AGM amongst other general meetings
- Assist in rationalising the Group’s legal entity portfolio
- Manage the Group’s share schemes administration
- Reputation management for the Group including Code of Conduct
- Support the preparation pension trustee meetings.
- Oversee Group and Divisional trademark registrations and renewals
- Coordinate the Annual Report helping to draft Governance sections
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified or qualified lawyer/accountant (desirable)
- Demonstrable company secretarial experience within a small listed company
- Exposure to international operations and cross-cultural issues vital.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Great communication skills, outgoing and confident
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1626