Surrey/Remote – Professional Services
Our client, a well-established company secretarial and corporate governance services provider, is looking to hire a Senior Manager to join its Company Secretarial function. You will be supporting Client Directors in providing company secretarial advisory services to a portfolio of Main Market and AIM companies, as well as mentoring and coaching junior members of the team. The right candidate for the role will possess the ICSA qualification in full, with solid experience at Assistant/Senior Assistant level either from a listed or regulated environment. The role can be mostly done remotely. If you are energetic and have the gravitas to engage with senior stakeholders, then please get in touch.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Support AGMs and shareholder meetings
- Regulatory compliance for Stock Exchange and Company Law
- Minute and provide support for the Board meetings
- Maintain statutory records and registered office filings
- Conduct reviews on the UK Corporate Governance Code and Consultancy
- Subsidiary rationalisation
- Major Shareholder investigations
- Insider Lists and Communications
Experience and Qualifications
- Company secretarial experience within a listed environment or FS.
- Fully ICSA qualified (ACIS / FCIS / ACG / FCG) or equivalent.
- Advanced working knowledge of Blueprint (a working knowledge of GEMs is also useful)
- All Microsoft products, with a focus on intermediate to advance excel and PowerPoint skills.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Solution based problem solver; quantitively and qualitatively
- Great interpersonal skills
- Highly detail orientated with an adaptable approach
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1630