BWW Exclusive: FTSE250 - PA/Company Secretary Assistant
Fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and organised Individual within a FTSE 250 property company based in London. Reporting to the Company Secretary, this exciting role offers a broad range of company secretarial and administrative tasks, in a fast paced environment.
This role is fantastic for an individual eager to pursue a Cosec career, with a strong work ethic and who is committed to developing as there is the potential for study support alongside this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Completing filing at Company House and the FCA, and assisting with stock exchange announcements
- Maintaining statutory records
- Compiling Board Pack papers
- Board Meetings – organising venue, providing general assistance to directors
- Support the Company Secretary in their role as secretary to the Main Board
- Extensive diary management, coordinating and keeping the calendar up to date for both the Company Secretary, Chairman and Head of Legal as and when required
- Maintaining and updating contacts
- Managing and responding to incoming and outgoing correspondence as and when required (emails, post)
- Liaising and corresponding with internal and external contacts
- Arranging and booking meetings with both internal and external contacts
Apply now for the full job description!