BWW Exclusive: Assistant Co-Sec - Charity Sector
Our client, a London based Housing Association, are now seeking an Assistant Company Secretary to join their small team based in Westminster and support their Company Secretary. Ideally, you will have excellent understanding of good governance, a real willingness to learn and get involved and be studying for your ICSA qualifications (or planning to).
This is a really exciting chance to join a progressive and focussed group and to operate at the centre of an organisation. This role will not only fulfil the key governance and company secretarial duties but also a range of tasks that will help this organisation carry out their mission of helping others and ensuring they operate at the highest possible level.
Some Key Responsibilites include:
- To service meetings as required including setting agendas, taking minutes and maintaining an action log
- To manage the electronic meeting system used to publish papers and information resources to Board members and the senior leadership team
- Ensure papers are well written by proof reading and ensuring correct layout.
- To maintain registers, including sealing , contracts, hospitality and gifts, shareholders and whistleblowing
- To assist in updating key documents including risk registers and internal audit action plans
- Assist in the completing of annual returns to Companies House and FCA
A competitive salary alongside a strong benefits package is on offer. At the moment, they are operating remotely and have an agile working policy. Their office is currently open for 3 days a week for those who wish to use it!
If you are interested in this role or would like to recieve the full JD, please click apply!