Co-Sec Assistant - London
Our client, a leading law firm, are recruiting a Company Secretary Assistant to join their high-achieving team in London.
Ideally, you will be part or fully (ICSA) qualified or have relevant experience and will form part of a strong team responsible for delivering an extensive range of corporate secretarial and governance services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Advising clients on corporate secretarial and governance best practice
- Responsibility for your own client base, supporting clients with compliance and transactional work
- Assisting clients with one-off large scale assignments, such as corporate restructuring and legal entity simplification projects
- Administering, attending and minuting Board and Committee meetings
- Providing interim in-house support to clients
Apply to receive the full JD.