Company Secretary - Part Time (AIM Listed)
I am currently working on a part-time company secretarial role within an AIM Listed organisation. This company is seeking a Company Secretary to join the firm on a 2 day a week basis (on average).
Roles and responsibilities in the position include:
- To prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points;
- To take minutes of board, committee and shareholder meetings, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House, the UK's registrar of companies;
- To ensure company policies generally, and terms of reference for various committees of the company are kept up to date and approved by the committees;
- To maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries in conjunction with the company's registrar;
- To assist in relation to Board and Committee Evaluation and composure;
- To deal with Risk Management;
- To undertake new director training and induction process;
The salary for this role is open to further discussion for the right candidate.
If you are interested in securing a part-time opportunity please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly below.