A rapidly growing company secretarial and corporate governance provider is currently looking for a Senior Consultant to aid in the provision of governance advisory and managed services to a range of UK and global clients.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Advise domestic and international clients on UK compliance, governance and transaction-related matters.
- Manage or support the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements.
- Project management of our global network.
- Supervise and coach junior members of the team.
- Support business development and client relationship management activities.
- Support business management and operational matters as and when required.
- Administer the on-boarding of new clients in accordance with company policies and processes.
Successful candidates must be ICSA qualified with ideally 3 years of experience working in a company secretarial role. You must also have strong people, team working and communication skills and an interest in moving into a client-facing role.
The firm is looking to offer up to £55,000 for the right candidate.
If this sounds like something of interest please get in touch at email@example.com or apply below.