Share Schemes Manager
- DMJ Recruitment
- London/Remote Working
- £50,000- £75,000 based on experience
- Job title
- Assistant company secretary, Governance roles, Board level roles
- Job type
- Full time, Part time
Share Schemes Manager in FTSE AIM Company
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 Based on Experience
Location: London offices/Remote working
Reports to CFO
A growing consultancy firm are looking to bring their Share Schemes in-house to a dedicated professional. After listing in 2017 and growing by 50% since then they are preparing for initial vesting’s of their Shares across the board.
This role will be initially stand alone with assistance from the Finance team to set up and develop a department that will eventually assist and sit within the Company Secretarial function. This is a unique opportunity to set up a function based around best practice for someone seeking a new challenge.
They are open to looking at part time workers.
- Undertake an initial thorough review the share plans, schemes and vesting’s process.
- Prepare recommendations for improvements of operations and processes as well as design of Share Plans
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Share Plans, Approved EMI, Restricted Stock Units and standard option plans
- Implement approved recommendations, working with other team members and key stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Share Plans ·
- Work with other internal stakeholders to ensure all relevant Share Plan documentation and communications are defined and issued in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate, communicate and manage all aspects of the annual grant and vesting process for each Share Plan (including dealing with lapses, reviewing all participant communications and managing PDMR stock exchange announcements) ·
- Work with other internal stakeholders to ensure all relevant Share Plan documentation and communications are defined and issued in a timely manner · Liaise with external providers to maintain data held on share scheme and registry databases ·
- Manage compliance with internal share ownership guidelines by senior colleagues ·
- Coordinate regular periodic tax and regulatory reviews of the Group’s share plans and complete any statutory tax, legal and regulatory filings in relation to the Group’s share plans globally
- Where necessary, arrange exercise of options, including where appropriate, the sale of sufficient shares to satisfy the purchase price and any relevant income tax or national insurance liability of the individual arising on the exercise of the option ·
- Preparation and submission of Share Plan annual tax return ·
- Assist as necessary with ad hoc projects related to shares and share plans
- Training, Development & Continuous Improvement
- Ad-Hoc project work with the Company Secretarial team including board work, AGM and Annual report and project work.
- Previous experience of dealing with premium listed company employee share schemes including executive share plans
- Knowledge of current payroll, tax legislation and employment law insofar as they relate to share schemes
- Higher education degree of 2:1
- Prior experience working in company Secretarial function (preferred)
- ICSA Qualified (preferred)
If you are interested in hearing more about the role and would like to hear more about it, please do give me a call on 07921 210 175 or email me at email@example.com