BWW Exclusive: Part-Time Data Protection Administration - Remote
BWW have been exclusively instructed by a London based housing association seeking a Part-Time Data Protection Administrator (3 Days per week) on perm basis to support the Assistant Co-Sec/Data Protection Advisor.
This role will sit in a small and cohesive secretariat team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a Co-Sec team within the Housing Assoc sector with lots to learn and plenty of support. Whilst some Data Protection experience would be advantageous, it is not essential!
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure the efficient administration of Subject Access Request (SAR) procedures
- Deputise for the Data Protection Advisor on specified tasks, if required.
- Assist with the administration of Data Protection communications to staff.
- Organise internal GDPR & Data Protection meetings.
- Act as meeting secretary at internal GDPR/Data Protection meetings – including agreeing the agendas, circulating papers and minuting meetings.
For a full job description and more information, do get in touch by pressing "apply".