Assistant Company Secretary - Remote/London WC2
Our client is a small, friendly specialist investment company founded in 2007 which has been growing organically and steadily since then. They now have a newly created role for an Assistant Secretary with c. 6-24 months experience to help support the five specialist company secretaries in their roles as Company Secretary to 12 investment trust clients.
The assistant company secretary will assist on all aspects of their company secretarial work, including:
- Arrangement of board meetings and AGMs
- Preparation of meeting agendas and board papers
- Production of statutory accounts
- Stock Exchange announcements
- Companies House filings
- Maintain statutory books on Blueprint
- Liaison with client advisers, including registrars, lawyers, brokers
- Any other duties as required
The successful candidate will be a partly qualified company secretary or similar.
Experience of financial services (particularly investment trusts/companies) would be helpful but is not essential.
Computer literate; experience of Blueprint helpful.