Company Secretarial Manager - London EC2
Our long-standing client, a forward thinking multinational financial services group, is looking to add a Company Secretarial Manager to its highly respected Secretariat on a permanent basis.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Advising directors, business groups and support divisions on aspects of company secretarial practice, corporate governance, company law and internal policies;
- Drafting board resolutions and related documents for transactions and reorganisations;
- Working closely with the business unit lawyers on the company secretarial and corporate governance aspects of investments and other deals, including at the time of financial / contract close;
- Running the regular board/committee meeting process for key entities, liaising with the Chair to formulate the agendas and attending and minuting those meetings and co-ordinating the follow-up actions;
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders including Finance, Tax, Treasury, Compliance and Legal;
- Managing and advising on the setting up, acquisition and dissolution of entities.
This hands-on role will have high-level involvement in advising on corporate governance best practice on an international level. Ideally, you will be an excellent technician; you'll need to provide excellent company secretarial services for entities across the group. You’ll be able to take ownership and responsibility of projects in this fast paced, changing environment. You'll need to be a Chartered Secretary with great attention to detail to fit in well with this truly professional and charming team.
If this role is of interest and you would like to find out more via the full JD, please do click “apply”.
Requesting the job spec does not mean you have applied for the position.
If you are interested in pursuing, please respond to the email sent with the job spec, alternatively give one of our consultants a call to discuss.