Assistant Company Secretary in Financial Services
Assistant Company Secretary
Location: Remote/South West London
Salary: To £60,000
Reporting to: Deputy Company Secretary
Small Company Secretarial team in a large UK leading insurance Company are seeking an Assistant Company Secretary after a restructuring in their Governance departments which they aim to make them market leaders.
They are seeking a professional, smart Assistant Company Secretary with experience in insurance or the financial services industries and offer autonomy in a broad role.
- Providing support to the Group Company Secretary on board and committee matters
- Contributing to all annual report, corporate website and all relevant reporting requirements, ensuring they are compliant with all relevant legal and governance disclosures
- Overseeing the key core company secretarial requirements of the structure
- Drafting and updating governance policies as required
- Support the Company Secretary with Board related projects such as succession planning, diversity, training and development and board inductions.
- Advising the Company Secretary on governance requirements
- Contributing to the governance section of the Group Annual Report and Accounts, working with all internal stakeholder groups as appropriate.
- Providing management, mentoring and support to the Company Secretarial Assistant.
- Governance projects as required by the Company Secretary
- 5+ years’ experience in Company Secretarial
- FS/insurance industry experience
- Management experience (desirable)
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, please get in contact to discuss details.
Tel: 02030 588 005