Assistant Company Secretary - Interim and Permanent
£Competitive + Bonus
Our client, a leading insurance provider is looking to take on a capable Assistant Company Secretary to join its Group Legal and Company Secretarial department. Reporting to the General Counsel and Company Secretary, you will fulfil the core company secretarial requirements surrounding the organisational structure – including meetings attendance and contributing to the annual report –, remain up to date with all relevant governance code requirements and policies and line manage a junior. If you possess or are currently pursuing the ICSA qualification and have previous experience within the financial services sector, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today!
Key Role and Responsibility
- Support the Board and Committees as required.
- Work with internal stakeholder groups in contributions to the Group Annual Report and Accounts.
- Provide sound advice on governance requirements to group structures and implement change cohesively with the Company Secretary.
- Oversee all statutory registers, filings, and reporting obligations.
- Oversee and mentor the more junior team member.
Experience and Qualifications
- Use of the software board portal (essential).
- Preferably some experience using the software GEMS (desirable)
- c5 years’ experience in a Company Secretarial department.
- ICSA qualified/part qualified.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Project management skills with a desired managerial flair.
- Able communicator across all levels of the organisation.
- A keen attention to detail.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1609/1610