Assistant Company Secretary
£55,000 – 60,000 + Good Bonus + Car
Our client, a prestigious FTSE-listed Group is looking to take on an Assistant Company Secretary to join their Company Secretariat. This role is to ensure the smooth operation of the Company Secretarial team on a continuous basis and so the remit is broad and varied. The ideal candidate will be ICSA qualified, with around 4/5 years of experience within a listed environment and a proven board room presence. If this sounds like you, then please get in contact today!
Key Role and Responsibility
- Acting as secretary to a prominent board-level Committee.
- Minuting of executive committee meetings.
- Project management of the AGM and Annual Report.
- Produce and file Group subsidiary accounts
- Preparation and release of routine RNS announcements.
- Provide governance support where required regarding ESG.
- Assist and oversee Share plans and Share registration activities.
- Oversee and mentor a junior team member.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified (GICSA / ACIS / FCIS / GCG / ACG / FCG) or equivalent.
- 4/5 years post graduate experience within a FTSE – listed environment.
- Demonstrable Boardroom experience (Essential).
- Previous use of Blueprint (or similar) and Diligent Boardbooks (Desired).
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Possess an urgent, discreet and diplomatic attitude.
- Self-starter with a pro-active mindset.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1606