Remote-based role, attending meetings with colleagues and clients as and where required (expected to include London) to deliver the services.
£Experience-based salary + bonus and option pool opportunity
This is a very rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Governance Professional with a solid track record in FTSE organisations, who is eager to make a mark and grow with an innovative board-tech organisation backed by a leading UK venture capital firm and active business angel investors.
Better Boards is an established successful provider of board reviews and director development programmes in the UK and internationally. As a thought leader in its space, the company is embracing technological opportunities and has created a game-changing platform solution through which to enable fully facilitated external and internal board evaluations and board development programmes.
The company is seeking a Senior Board Evaluator, reporting to the CEO Founder, to support the business‘ growth by delivering board evaluation and board development programmes to its increasing client base, using its proven methodologies and new technology platform.
Duties may include:
- Business development and prospective client engagement;
- Write compelling client proposals, reports and presentations;
- Contribute to and deliver board evaluations;
- Analyse data (qualitative as well as quantitative);
- Conduct primary research;
- Keeping up to date with governance and board effectiveness best practice;
- Contribute to the growth plans, methods, know-how and processes of the business, working with colleagues and our business partners.
We are seeking individuals who share our values and commitment to quality and success. Candidates’ qualities are expected to include:
- A passion and enthusiasm for the benefits of good corporate governance, contributing to this and inspiring others
- A solid track record in FTSE organisations
- Self-disciplined, well organised and highly motivated with the ability to work collaboratively in a (virtual) team environment with multiple colleagues and clients
- Ability to present themselves professionally, project confidence and credibility at the most senior level and build good levels of rapport
- Creative and critical thinking skills. As an early-stage growth business, candidates must relish an environment in which they can develop their role, take the initiative to solve problems and make key contributions to the company’s success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and highly computer literate.
- A systematic and rigorous approach with a high level of attention to detail.
Candidates are likely to be educated to at least degree level in a relevant discipline or with practical background or experience relevant to the job description (for example 5+ years’ experience in a Company Secretariat, Law Firm or Management Consultancy).
How to apply:
If you are looking for a different career path contributing to a fascinating and developing area of corporate governance and would love to be part of our journey as an ambitious early-stage company that is serving high-profile and FTSE-boards, then please apply with a copy of your CV and any other relevant supporting information for consideration to email@example.com.