Remote / West London
Our client, a highly regarded FTSE company is looking for an Interim Assistant for 6 months to join their Secretariat team. Reporting to a department head, you will have key responsibility for running a large-scale corporate simplification project. If you’re looking for a ‘hands on’ role with ample opportunity to gain experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team within an organisation with a global reach, please get in touch today. For the right individual, the position could become permanent.
Key Role and Responsibility
- Group restructuring.
- Drafting of board minutes, preparation of board packs and attending board meetings.
- Provide support to the M&A legal team.
- Oversee and mentor juniors in the team.
Experience and Qualifications
- Chartered Secretary / Qualified Solicitor
- Prior in-house / transactional experience leading or within a cross functional project team is essential.
- Extensive experience of liquidations
- Practical comprehension of the FCA’s Listing Rules and the administration and function of a multinational organisation.
- Previously dealt with entities listed on NYSE. (Desired)
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Precise attention to detail with excellent time management skills are imperative.
- Effective team player.
- Confident communicator with effective influencing skills.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1605