£60,000 – 70,000 + Bonus, West London
Our client, a global wealth management firm, is seeking a Company Secretary to join their small legal team. Despite the impact of COVID-19 across the globe, the group is still performing extremely well and have completed 120 new hires internationally over the lockdown period and intend to keep growing.
Following the growth of the firm and their funds, the need for a stand-alone Company Secretary is clear. This newly created role will involve extensive exposure to the complex legal, governance and regulatory framework of asset management. The role will oversee and be the first point of call for all legal entities across the EMEA region, implementing and increasing corporate governance initiatives across the group and attending and minuting board meetings. If you are looking to develop your career while working in a stimulating and fast-paced environment and are looking for a chance to ‘make your mark’ as the first fully-fledged Company Secretary of a burgeoning group, please get in touch.
This role will initially be completely remote working until a phased return to their office in West London is implemented in the new year.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Oversight and responsibility over all EMEA entities and the associated corporate administration.
- Drafting of board minutes, preparation of board packs and attending board meetings.
- Establishing corporate governance frameworks and initiatives.
- Review non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Provide support on due diligence matters as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified (ACIS/FCIS) or a qualified Solicitor.
- Strong prior company secretarial experience, including meeting attendance.
- Previous exposure to a financial services environment will be highly advantageous.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Able to prioritise tasks and work well to tight deadlines.
- Highly organised.
- Able to communicate well across all levels of seniority.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.